Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dance

I....don't know. None of us do... All we have is the supplies we brought with us, and all we know is that we don't remember anything. Nothing about where we are from, why we are here, what we are doing. We remember nothing of our families or our past.

What we have found is less than helpful.

It seems that I am the leader of an expedition to build....something, here. Our only clue is a word carved above the entryway "Dance". Now, as a Dwarf, this is an odd thing to have, as we are not a dance-y folk. Perhaps we were hired to build something, who knows?

I guess I need to take stock of this bizarre situation and try to figure out if there is any more information. One of the Dwarfs with me suggested I keep a journal, to try and organize thoughts to help figure out what we have forgotten.

....I just don't know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment